View Single Post
Old 18 March 2014, 10:37   #12
turrican3
Moon 1969 = amiga 1985

Just take the file i linked, unzip it (you should have a drawer named "s" with a file startup-sequence inside)in the to the smoke and mirrors drawer than in the winuae gui add a hard drive (add directory or archive) and select your smoke and mirrors drawer and set bootable and boot priority to 1, keep your amikit drawer.
Then configurations, save as, save this config under the name of smoke and mirrors.
And now you can launch it (don't forget to set 68040), it shoulds work.
1st the startup-sequence will launch the setpatch. it seems to be not necessary in this case,some demos needt it.
2nd it will laun smoke and mirrors demo.
3rd it will quit winuae and you are comeback to windows.
ps: you can use it with many demos just try withour setpatch if it doesn't work just edit the startup-sequence file and put a ";" in front of the setpatch line.

i just edited your amikit config file, you just have to add the path of dh6 to the smoke and mirrors drawer but don't forget to put the s drawer with the startup-sequence inside.
ps: i can't make it easier. OT : Thank you TCD, i will think to merge my posts too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip s.zip (178 Bytes, 53 views)
File Type: uae smoke and mirrors.uae (29.5 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by turrican3; 18 March 2014 at 11:04. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged

Page generated in 0.05032 seconds with 10 queries