View Single Post
Old 14 March 2014, 17:27   #86
Moon 1969 = amiga 1985

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
before my account gets deleted

its obvious that i allowed myself to dream about posibile future of amiga.

but i know now, how Akira would feel, if god sends him back to 1940 to tell the people that in 2014 there will be 3d TV's and Cinemas. >
You shouldn't go, just stay... All days are not bad like yesterday at eab.
Yesterday was surely the only bad day you will have on eab.... There is always a way to make things better.Just come and play klax with us. .Before taking a bad decision that i can understand, let you some days to think about it.
There is really good and great guys here, sometimes there is sarcasm but like in the real life, but it's not usual here on eab.

Originally Posted by killergorilla View Post
It's good to dream.

But when I wake up in the morning and remember my dream of me flying through space being chased by an army of T-Rexes, I don't try to create that awesome dream. I realise it's absolute balls on get on with my life.

There is no such "thing" as "amiga" any more. It was a bunch of stuff that happened a while back and left a load of awesome stuff in its wake (memories, hardware, nostalgia). Just enjoy it for what it is.
I understand your way to think but there is some guys who wants to keep there dreams alive but they enjoy what they have too. And sometimes there is a dreamer who has the money for trying to achieve there dreams , like aeon. This is just dreams, we know the reality of this world but sometime it's good to forget the reality.

Last edited by TCD; 14 March 2014 at 17:29. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged
Page generated in 0.05243 seconds with 9 queries