View Single Post
Old 24 February 2003, 02:24   #24
7-Zark-7
Zone Friend

Thumbs down

@Trodas. You don't insult anyone?
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7218

And here's some of your colourful language at work...

1) "Amigaboy - "I don't want to sound like a dick..." - LOL! But you cartaingly sound! So, please, come on, spare me yours impotence and small dick problems
I mentioned my confing into another tread, but if you *MUST* have it and cant come w/O it, here you have it:
1,1Ghz P3, 256MB ram, 2x 80G Seagate4 7,2k RPM drives, GF2Ti, SoundBlasterLive 5.1 and 2 ethernet cards into Abit ST6R mainboard. Running Win2000 SP3 + hotfixes, latest beta detonators 42.60 (im nVidia developer, BTW) and kx soundrivers replacement over orginal SoundBlaster drivers.
...hope you come

Akira - yea, its not bad, after all I agree.

IFW - LOL! LOL LOL LOOOOL!!! I finding pretty funny, that someone with entire lack of knowledge trying to convice me, that he is right and im the asshole, who have no idea, what he talking about
I must come on this board more often, since its lots a fun there!!!
...come on IFW, get serious! Start with buying glases, you DEFINITIVELY need one, when you dont recognizing the diference between 50Hz scrolling on 50 and 100Hz screen
And no, you are wrong and im right.

TO ALL other =;-) - well, i come there to seek some help and ask why things are that way, into UAE, and not another What i find is a bunch of retards, who insults everyone, dont saying that there are "right"... =;-)
Interesting. ".....................

2) Not to mention you insult the hard work of the WinUAE guys with the following drivel.......

"Tought generaly WinUAE suxx like hell, when come to play - slow, buggy, no synchronization of screen, no real joystick (at least i dont have any plugged into my SoundCard - and i still need digital not analog one...) and so on

In fact, it suxx, when come to playback.

But its good for making icons for games and grabing screens"

3) You've repeatedly taken every opportunity to deride & moan about WHDload games not working perfectly like your souped up Amiga, despite the fact Toni Wilen stated to you.....

"
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so just a Tur2 and WHDload and he can see it for theirself
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I repeat:

I don't care about whdload (I don't even have registered whdload). Try normal disk version first.

quote:
how i from 8-12fps get smooth scrolling

Buy a faster PC and stop complaining "..........

If you honestly think there's so many bugs with the WinUAE or WHDload projects, stop your moaning & write your own emualtor then.

As I stated previously, when even normally silent Supermods are felt compelled to intervene you pay attention, THAT is what a quality called respect generates.

You can insert all the simley faces you like when you go & insult people, it doesn't change a thing. People involved in projects like CAPS & WinUAE don't get paid for their endeavours, & they're doing a whole lot more to keep the Amiga spirit alive than individuals like yourself ever will.

Galahad's original commentary sadly appears to manifesting itself.
Keep on insulting the Amiga community here & you will never gain any respect.

Once again, you have to be right to the exception of everyone else, it seems......

Page generated in 0.07149 seconds with 9 queries