View Single Post
Old 02 March 2014, 16:01   #169
Jeff_HxC2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
In regards the HxC, while it is a good little device it does have some issues with disk format and conversions.
Seriously ? Which ones ?, i will be happy to be aware of this, this may help me to improve the product...

Quote:
Forgive me for discussion on price points, but I have seen the HxC continually increase while the chip count and foot print decreases,

Please put some concrete prices increasement please... Because i wasn't aware of this too... And the chip count decreases story make me laugh... Do you want see the diff between the schematics ?

Quote:
Knowing what I know, one could easily produce a HxC clone for not much more (perhaps even the same price) as the Gotek devices to the consumer and still make a tidy profit.
Did you count the development and support time and the various costs to be able to design,build and put a product on the market ? As often you only count the BOM part cost, but forgot all the others aspects...

Quote:
for not much more (perhaps even the same price) as the Gotek devices to the consumer and still make a tidy profit.
Sorry but i don't call winning 5$/10$ per device "make a tidy profit", expecially when you know which support time consomption this may generate.
But anyway i still wonder why this doesn't happened since 8 years... Maybe that the profit isn't so interesting finally.?.

Quote:
Knowing what I know,...
What exactly ?

<<En voyant ce que je vois et en sachant ce que je sais j'ai des raisons de penser ce que je pense...>>

One thing is sure : We are not interested at all to make some competitions with devices like the Gotek for almost nothing, so don't expect any price decreasement anymore from us!

So have fun and good luck with the hacked Gotek !

Last edited by Jeff_HxC2001; 02 March 2014 at 16:09.

Page generated in 0.06580 seconds with 9 queries