View Single Post
Old 14 February 2014, 10:57   #2414
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Well, in fact it was with some external help (Ratte and a bit of me) that 800x600 modes like SuperPlus actually work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
...This is an old post, but tells exactly the problem to support SuperPlus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradroid View Post
Ich habe schon mehrfach geschrieben, dass SuperPlus nicht unterstützt wird. Im Moment ist auch nicht geplant, dass das mal passiert. Die Spezifikation des Flickerfixers ist älter als der Mode. Wenn Du jetzt an der Spec etwas verändern willst, kostet das Aufwand, und Aufwand wird in unserer Welt mit Geld aufgewogen.

Kurz: Wenn hier jemand SuperPlus will, dann muss Geld gesammelt werden. Neuer Screenmode-Detektor im FPGA-Core und Erweiterung des Tools, das ist eine Größe, die ich im Moment nichtmal in Geld ausdrücken kann, weil ich die Zeit nicht habe, mir einen Überblick über den Aufwand zu verschaffen.

Jens
Google translation: "I've written several times that SuperPlus is not supported. At the moment there are no plans of that happening once. The specification of the Indivision is older than the mode. If you now want to change something in the specs, it costs effort and expense is outweighed in our world with money.

In short, if anyone here wants SuperPlus, then money must be collected. New screen mode detector in the FPGA core and extension of the tools, which is a size that I can not even express in money at the moment because I have not the time to give me an overview of the effort."

The graffiti support could also be implemented with external help.

Page generated in 0.04379 seconds with 11 queries