Don't let these guys discourage you from the Amiga market. You have to look at the bright side of Amiga programming and game creation:
1) No competition!
2) Low expectations because crap games are better than no games!
3) Possibility to get market penetration of over 50% (unheard of since DungeonMaster)!
4) Cheap advertising!
5) Free professional development and creation tools from 20 years ago!
6) Instant fame and name recognition in the community (like the legendary NovaCoder)!
7) Skills will be honed to make the big bucks when the Amiga makes it's come back!
Yea! Now go get em' tiger!
Last edited by matthey; 11 February 2014 at 07:57.