View Single Post
Old 03 February 2014, 23:54   #35
Going nowhere

Originally Posted by leathered View Post
I'm sure this is all kinds of horrible to you tracker pros; but I've had this going for the last few nights. I haven't quite got the hang of the arpeggio, but it sounds reasonable with the instruments used. Not finished, if it helps, please feel free to use =)
Thanks for the contribution, its much appreciated.

Without wanting to sound like a nasty old git, ideally what i'm after is one mod that sounds like a 1:1 conversion of the ST or even the Spectrum +3 original, and a proper Amiga sounding mod, i.e. going mental on nice drum sounds, clear samples and really going all out to make it a proper Amiga sounding tune that the original ST version could never have hoped to compete with.

Yours is somewhat in the middle, its certainly better sounding than the ST original, but its too chippy sounding for an all out Amiga module.

As far as i'm concerned, if someone does a mod that sounds nothing like the original but sounds great and fits the game, then i'm happy to use that, as not all Amiga versions of games were the same theme as the ST versions in any case.

So your efforts are much appreciated, if you feel like revisiting it and making it more busy and 'Amiga', then that would be great.
Page generated in 0.05356 seconds with 9 queries