View Single Post
Old 01 January 2014, 15:59   #43
´040 User
Irek´72's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Emsland/Germany
Age: 44
Posts: 331
Originally Posted by Irek´72 View Post
Well, I've built (old generic slave) a WHDLoad version of E2 for myself. It works well, even with my Blizzard 1240
Okay here it is,
once the small package contains the Generic Slave, an older version of WHDLoad (the 14.5 works best with it) and a few icons- 2NewIcon,2OS3.5Icon and an ROM Icon (you can change the icons, just renaming the inf. file to info)
Well, you have to download the game in the desired language, and rename the two ADF files on Disk1 and Disk2. Done.

I have tested it on a 040 and 020 Blizzard and the game worked without problems for me, but I do not know if it is going to work on all Amiga configurations. Please remember that this is not an official release, that is why a support of someone from the WHDLoad team would be welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: lha Enemy2.lha (95.1 KB, 44 views)
Irek´72 is offline  
Page generated in 0.05196 seconds with 10 queries