Comments on the pictures:
1. Connection to the monitor was DVI(-D) here.
2. The cable on the pictures is of course a test-cable only.
4. The image is very clean and crisp, as it should be. (Noise on the pictures is the camera only.)
5. It worked with all motherboards we tested (1D1, 1D4, 2B). (Last time it didn't work with 1D4, it needed to be fixed.)
6. The HDD cradle, when used, is functioning as a heat-spreader. (It's not neccessary, though, it works all day without it, as well.)
The card is under production now, along with the Switcher Module. 25 pcs for a start.
With a little luck a few sets could be sent out even before Christmas.