View Single Post
Old 15 December 2013, 02:57   #21
Mark Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codetapper View Post
I'm starting up a kickstarter campaign myself to write a "History of Tiertex" book, pre-orders are being taken now. Galahad has already indicated he'll want several copies to read on the bus, toilet etc...

It will detail the history of the company and interviewing all their TOP programmers, especially Donald "Rolling Thunder, Street Fighter, Human Killing Machine" Campbell and Dr John "Strider, Dynasty Wars" Prince who released their most memorable titles
Put me down for one please, but I do worry that I'll be in such a hurry to pay just before the deadline that I'll fumble the transfer and pay the money into the wrong account, just to get it done in time. Maybe if that happens, you'll re-open the Kickstarter for me (maybe call it the US Edition?) and let me have another go at getting it right.

Any plans for a Kindle version? To keep costs down, you could just make a WAP version for Nokia phones then port it over? I don't mind if the pages jerk while turning, or if it's still typset in a crude Nokia WAP font. Hey, even lose one of the chapters in the port-over too if there's isn't room! I've never been fussy about this sort of thing! Who cares!? To get it done is the main thing.

As you can tell, I'm a life-long fan of Probe. Oops, sorry, just switched sides for a second there (while turning a bend) I meant Tiertex. Obviously.

Page generated in 0.05047 seconds with 11 queries