View Single Post
Old 23 November 2013, 05:30   #50
Computer Nerd

Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
I'm pretty sure the point slayer is trying to make is that this thread is specifically entitled for those who are interested in the progress of AmigaOS4.1.
If that's true, then they're not doing a very good job, although it's understandable seeing how people keep going on about how the X1000 basically sucks.

Side note: You'll notice me talking about over priced and under powered earlier. I don't equate those to crap. Classic Amigas are too expensive and underpowered, too, and I don't think they're crap, either.

Whether you like it or not is not the topic of the thread.
I've already said that I should have kept my big mouth shut about the X1000, especially since I neither like nor hate it. The same applies to AOS4. I have nothing against AOS4 machines and AOS4, and was simply asking a question in response to what Slayer wrote (see the part I quoted), without trying to be offensive.

Why post at all in a thread that doesn't interest you ???
In relation to what I wrote in my first posts, you're absolutely right, but I don't see a problem with replying to other people's posts.

Originally Posted by NovaCoder View Post
The question what makes an Amiga is not something that can be answered, it means different things to different people.
Is something defined by what it is, or what it means to people?

Anyway, perhaps I shouldn't have asked that question, because it does nothing but invite more arguing about things that aren't very important, and it's off-topic on top of that.
Page generated in 0.07218 seconds with 9 queries