View Single Post
Old 09 November 2013, 12:20   #23
DonAmiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
Do you mean the copying worked or does it boot without errors from SCSI now? Further down you wrote that you get the guru if you boot from IDE, too.

:Yes it did work and had disconnected ide hdd

Quote:
Sure. Reading from the HDD does not change anything. But the copying worked without errors?

:Yes it copied over ok

Quote:
See above. Just an idea: does the guru also happen if you disable all SCSI partitions in the Early Startup Menu?

:Just tried this and still got error 8000 000B 08225CE8 after a few seconds it will re-boot and error 8000 000B 08227E10. I then tried the process again got one error 8000 000B 08227E10 after a few seconds it reboot itself in worbench! Also if I completely disconnect scsi hdd cable from the csmk3 it boots into ide hdd without error.

Quote:
If you do the set echon on etc. on IDE, does it crash at the same command as SCSI (see below)?

:Just tried this: booted without startup, used ide hdd, set echo on etc, and it worked! This time I could see it running though the list of commands which it hadn't done when I tried with scsi as it just went into re-boot give the error code! Will try again!

Quote:
When? Which is the last trace entry printed to the console before it crashes? This is the most important information!

:Just tried this again with set echo on etc, it will say set patch quiet, screen goes black into re-boot giving erro code 8000 000B 08225CF0. If I disable all other drives in the boot options and the try set echo on etc, It does the same c:setpatch quiet, secreen goes black re-boots error code 8000 000B 080725F0

Quote:
BTW, 8000000B means that an unsupported FPU instruction was executed. Could it be that the FPU in your CPU is damaged? Or have you installed any FPU-related drivers or softwares which is called during boot?

:Not sure, when I was setting up OS3.1 I also installed 060 disck and cyber scsi disk also Asim-cdfs

Quote:
Which 68060 lib do you use?
Just the original disk that come with the csmk3

Thanks for taken the time to help

Also my ibm ddr's hdd arrived this morning so just incase needed

Page generated in 0.09276 seconds with 9 queries