View Single Post
Old 05 November 2013, 03:06   #59
Going nowhere

What issues creating a master disk? Again thats nonsense.

1). Putty Squad would for sure have been more than one disk, Putty Squad was THREE

2). What issues? Copy protection not mapped for the duplicators? Disk error checking doesn't work? Cale doesn't actually have anyone at System 3 anymore that can do it?

Really, i'm still perplexed as to what the issue is. Whilst it all sounds nice to be including an Amiga disk in with the PS4 version (or whatever), it NEVER made any bloody sense in the first place.

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY wouldn't he have simply done a digital download? Sell a digital download and include a code for a FREE download if you bought the PS4 version?

Not only would the cost be negligible, it would have generated a lot of good will feeling with people, and I reckon whilst the digital download wouldn't necessarily generate hundreds and hundreds of paying downloads, I reckon people would have put their hands in their pockets to support it, regardless if some miscreant like me got a hold of it and 'cracked' it for general distribution.

I'm still completely flummoxed as to what the reason is.

I think its time to sift through the shit, and get in contact with him, remove his excuses to not release it until we actually get given the game/code/whatever, or, in all likelihood, he admits that he simply hasn't got it and it will NEVER be released.

Sorry, but his information on his own game sounds wrong, Putty Squad was using a similar system to John Twiddys platform game systems like Aladdin, Lion King etc, and they were 3+ disk games, Putty Squad was AGA only, and I simply cannot conceive of it being a 1 disk release.
Page generated in 0.05081 seconds with 9 queries