View Single Post
Old 31 October 2013, 18:15   #29
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!

Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Hi All!

I provisionally have a booking for Saturday 1st February 2014 from 9am-5pm at the Otford Village Hall.

The Club room isn't available, in fact it's booked out every Saturday morning as a Village tea room (how quaint )

So therefore I have the main larger hall:

We have access to the stage and kitchen, there is a projector screen so I will be running some little tournaments throughout the day such as lap times contest on Stunt Car Racer, No Second Prize and of course some Sensible Soccer

Mrs Fitz has offered to do the catering so we will have goodies such as bacon butties, tea, coffee and cold drinks!

I will be finding out about access nearer the time, for setting up, etc. There will be plenty of room if anyone wants to bring along some systems, just remember anything you bring is at your own risk. Nearer the time I will do a table lay out plan.

I hope the day works for as many people as possible, it was the only Saturday available in February which was my target month. If successful we could make it a quarterly or half yearly event depending on success.

There will be no entry fee, if you would like to make a small donation towards the hall hire you are welcome. There will be a small charge for refreshments or you can bring your own packed lunch!

There is also a really nice pub opposite who do excellent food.

For travel the nearest train Station is Otford which has train services in and out of London and Kent, the M25 and A21 are near by and there is ample parking.

Here are the venue details:

http://www.otford.info/ovmh/

Please let me know if you are coming, of course you can bring friends or family but please let me know in advance so I can keep a track!

That's it for now, I'm going to start making plans for the event and will post news and updates here.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can make a successful event

Page generated in 0.05475 seconds with 9 queries