View Single Post
Old 18 October 2013, 13:44   #95
2 contact me: email only!

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
On a floppy disk...... man, System 3 have sure been working on a new super duper compressor haven't they?

Anyone who actually believes the full Amiga version is going to be released is even more deluded than I though possible.
So I take it you're not going to join the System 3 fan club and rush out to pre-order it then?

Originally Posted by Mad-Matt View Post
I don't think it means literally 1 Floppy Disk, but rather 'On Floppy Disk' as a media format.
Possibly yes, but Mark Cale has had almost 20 years to prepare for this, and in the interview he doesn't even have the brains to say the game will be released on 2 floppy disks? The way he said it is just asking for confusion and misinterpretation.

The guy really is clueless as he would have made a lot more money (and in 1994 currency) by releasing the game back in the day. In his deluded brain he probably still thinks there are millions of potential Amiga users eager to rush out and pre-order his new version for 30 quid just to get the Amiga disks?

I'd also be very surprised if he has duplicated any disks as pre-orders do not seem to be available yet. If they were really being manufactured, how the hell would he know how many to make? He might think there's 1,000 Amiga users wanting them and he'll be left with a pile of useless disks! I bet it's all more PR hype and lies from the Pinocchio of the software industry. Let's hope Retrogamer follows up this classic "2 more weeks" story to keep him to his word as it pans out. My money is still on the Amiga version not being released and if he ever had the decency to reply he'd say some rubbish about not being enough interest to warrant it...
Page generated in 0.05809 seconds with 9 queries