View Single Post
Old 14 October 2013, 01:19   #1
Graham Humphrey
The Official EAB Top 100 Amiga Games 2013 - Vote

Yes, it's BACK! After a successful debut last year, it's time to do it all over again - to discover EAB's favourite 100 Amiga games. Members have come and gone since last year and people's tastes may have changed too - so how will it compare to last year's chart?

This time, I genuinely intend to do a proper Amiga Power-style write-up of the final chart but I can't do it all on my own so if anyone would like to volunteer to write 100 words or so per game (when we get the final results) let me know and we'll sort something out. The more the merrier and I'll edit the whole thing into a proper article.

The rules are the same as last year but to recap:

Vote for your own personal top ten games ONLY and in order from 1 to 10. 1st place gets 10 points, 10th gets just the one.

No editing your votes please otherwise it will become a nightmare to keep track of it.

Any Amiga game counts, whether it's commerical, public domain or whatever.

As a bonus, you can optionally also vote for your worst game ever, too. Only one vote per member please and again I'll count these up separately.

Voting starts now and will close 23:59 UK time on December 18. No votes after this date will be counted.

The voting period is longer than last year so hopefully we will get more votes as a result.

For inspiration, last year's list can be found here.

If a global mod would like to stick this thread I would appreciate it

Have fun voting everyone...

Last edited by Graham Humphrey; 04 December 2013 at 11:25.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.07678 seconds with 9 queries