View Single Post
Old 12 October 2013, 08:35   #20
kokapetl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Tested the image on my CD32. Yeah, the scrolling is really fast, but still, it's unresponsive, as you described. Also this will turn really nasty with more games added. It took a while too boot too which is anotehr griupe I have with AGS/AMS. Your time from bootuup to game start is way too long.

In all, it's looking good so far! But the limitations of AGS/AMS will soon appear. We need some serious development for a lightweight, fast, reliable menu system for multigame CD32 discs.
Thanks for the kind words and for testing! My CD32 is currently in a box, so I've been using an emulator with accurate CPU timing ticked. In what way was the menu unresponsive?

If you don't mind checking some games - Does Rick Dangerous from this iso have graphical glitches on a real CD32? When playing on emulator, there were ghosting problems with the graphics from the big rolling boulder at the beginning of the game. Was Rod-Land playable?

I haven't made a compilation before, so I'm unaware of any limitations of AGS/AMS not scaling well - I guess I'll find out soon if there are though!

Page generated in 0.05114 seconds with 10 queries