View Single Post
Old 04 October 2013, 01:49   #119
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
I'm back after doing some more tests. First I made sure I have overriden system CopyMem() functions. There are 2 available for 030:

1) older, but optimized for 030:
2) newer, but not optimized for 030 (CopyMem0x0 file):

I tried both, but can't really tell which one is better, any suggestions from NovaCoder maybe?
Either one will be ok, won't make much difference.

I prepared 2 videos using demo mode of 030-optimized AmiWolf (SOUND DISABLED, MAX SCREEN SIZE, let's compare speed with this setting):
[ Show youtube player ]
[ Show youtube player ]

Could anyone wait for the demo on his 030 (preferrably similiar Blizzard card) and let know how it compared?
Yep it's obviously not running properly on your Amiga, anyone can see that. It's not a question of improving the performance of AmiWolf through code changes, the problem is with you set up (as I already told you earlier in this thread, must be some kind of conflict).

Have you tried booting from a 3.0 floppy yet? I'd give that a try (leave the floppy disk in there while you play the game obviously).

NovaCoder, would you be so kind to tune up the volume a bit in future release of AmiWolf
That's come up a couple of times in this thread already. I can't seem to make it any louder, maybe I'll ask the ASM guys if they have any ideas

DOOM runs ridiculously fast on your O30

Last edited by NovaCoder; 04 October 2013 at 02:12.
Page generated in 0.05645 seconds with 9 queries