X-bEnCh 0.91 Alpha is out today !
You can download it on: www.jimneray.com
The main features of this update are:
- Now with up to 272 colors on AGA (128 with OCS/ECS)
- New .mod replay routine that's now perfectly working.
- CDMode to create your own CD32/CDTV compilations.
- Enhanced display on ECS/OCS.
- New 68060 recognition routine.
- You can now setup the RTC in the setup panel.
- New shortcuts (F1-F6) to access your 6 launching lists.
- New colorful loading bar on init.
- Double redraw bug fixed in the setup.
- X-bEnCh.guide now up to date.
Please note that X-bEnCh is no more freeware. Due to the big time that i spend to dev and update it, xbench is now donationware. Note that the unregistered version is full and has no limitation except a screen that notice that xbench is not registered on startup.
Hope you'll enjoy it !
Complete release note is available in the lha archive. (Do not extract it with windows or this'll not work. Only use lha x under Amiga Os)
If you want you can follow the X-bEnCh Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xbenchproject