View Single Post
Old 11 September 2013, 23:28   #3
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

The thing is that it seems stable. The problem is the background noise. Well these problems are with OS4.1, as I use the Delfina with my BPPC amiga, and if things haven't changed, the delfina wasn't supported, although I had sometimes good sound with it:

[ Show youtube player ]

Later I cutted that cable of the video that was making the noise appear deppending where I was moving it -I can't listen it in the video though-. I had it to connect the delfina to the Dvd player.

Tomorrow I will try to run my AmiKit for BPPC version with it, although now I don't find -links don't work- the delfina.library version 4.16 that I was using (can take it from my 4.1 install), but I will try with the latest from IC web and also the latest AHI software.

It can be a software problem too. I don't seem to have noise if I use the player of Delfina (now I don't remember the name, DelfFX or something). BTW: I don't know where I've got the floppy with the drivers. There -in the floppy I believe- was that player, but in IC web I only see the delfina.library. Where can I get the player? Edit: Found the floppies.

Last edited by Retrofan; 13 September 2013 at 00:23.

Page generated in 0.04453 seconds with 11 queries