Antiryad Gx is an unified cross platform and multi core 2d and 3d game engine.
In development since 1997, Antiryad Gx today rivals and even surpasses many commercial game engines in feature set and stability.
Complete 2d and 3d graphic engine.
Integrated editor and tools.
Particle, water and volumetric fog effects.
Fast collision system.
Video codec for mobile and desktop systems.
Full game framework.
Modularity, other middlewares like 3d engine, physic, script language or network library can be plugged.
Simplified and documented API completely platform independant.
Supported languages are C, C++ and Gel (embedded fast and simple script).
Develop once for several platforms.
Free with standard license.
Antiryad Gx was used to create more than 35 projects by various companies and organizations.
Antiryad Gx v3.2 released
Antiryad Gx v3.2, a new major version was released.
New features are:
- Added new html/webgl 3d exporter.
- Added new lxo 3d exporter.
- Added new vrml 3d exporter.
- Added new off 3d exporter.
- Enhanced collada exporter.
- Added new video effect generator.
- Enhanced crypt tool.
- Now support AROS platform (with 68k, ppc, x86 and x64 processors).
- Added new Agx/Web start system.
- Updated iOS support.
- Enhanced Gel language.
- Enhanced executable compiler.
- Added new network distribued video compression in videostream.
- Enhanced window editor and grapheditor, keyboard arrows are now used to edit elements.
- Added network http downloader.
- Enhanced warp edition in grapheditor.
- Enhanced templatecompiler.
- Enhanced bitmap VQ compression.
- Important enhancement of video codec.
- Added new high quality video codec with fast compression.
- Added linear filtering in sound object.
- Enhanced antimatedsprite object.
- Enhanced DCT compression to correctly compress alpha chanel in bitmaps.
- Support of sound streaming on more platforms.
- Enhanced videostream object.
- Enhanced bitmap wavelet compression.
More informations and download: