View Single Post
Old 03 September 2013, 20:03   #4
roy bates

i use sb128,audio version 4.20 in devs ahi

i have ahi.device 6.6 in devs (also works with earlier versions)

both mixer and ghostmix are installed and work.

this is my card config from top near machs downward(have had different configs with radeons virges and tv cards plus scsi cards in there working)

sb128
usb
net
voodoo(radeon and virge also working)

i use voodoo.card version 4.30 and radeon.card version 2.12 (in picasso96 in libs)and pci,library version 9.4(in libs)(dont really need the virtual memory from and gfx card)

just remembered that i used to have a problem with the sb128 not working sometimes because it wasent in the slot all the way and would pop out if the system was moved but all the others were ok,fixed that little problem ages ago.

i have had some problems in the beggining where the sound card woulnd work if it was in the bottom slot with the gfx in the top or the cards are in a order the busbaord didnt like??? the gfx always has to be in the bottom for me which is weird any card placed below the gfx wont work or maybe its something to do with the way memory is used from the gfx card on my busbaord for the other cards i dont know,but i dont know if the sound cards uses memory from the gfx card anyway?

also,remember that just because a pci card shows in pciinfo doesent mean it will work( they will show,even if its not supported)

Last edited by roy bates; 03 September 2013 at 20:34.

Page generated in 0.04954 seconds with 11 queries