View Single Post
Old 03 February 2003, 01:42   #12
Djay
breakpointUK.com

Send a message via MSN to Djay
lemme tell you a little story...

Around about ten years, i went to "computer college", and realised that businesses used PCs, so against my better judgement i built a PC... my Amiga was still there sitting by my PC, but i found myself learning business apps etc...

... my A1200 was a standard one, no HD or anything, the most i did with it was a small amount of coding (in AMOS), a few pics in Dpaint, a minute amount of tracker tunes.... but mostly play games (blinding ones at that)... but i never touched Workbench (probably because of the lack of a HD)...

... i was learning more and more about the PC, first DOS then Win3.1... then i went to work in an office, in the quiet times, i learnt more and more PC apps and eventually Win95...

... my Amiga was packed away, ready for my Pentium machine... by this time, i knew most PC OSs inside out and PC hardware inside out...

sadly... i never took the time to learn Workbench and the later hardware advances the Amiga had...

thanks to the net and you guys at EAB, my Amiga has been dusted off and is feeling electricity running through its chips.... but i'm STILL really green when it comes to WB and the more advanced side of the hardware...

so...

sorry if i seem really dumb.. i'm not honestly ... i am just along for the ride.... its great

Page generated in 0.07390 seconds with 9 queries