Thread: EAB Supporter !
View Single Post
Old 28 August 2013, 14:40   #1

Thumbs up EAB Supporter !

Dear community,

It's now 13 years since I started the project, and I can say that I'm very proud of what we have done here
The websites have grown from 10,000 to 100,000 monthly unique visitor since 2001, with EAB in pole position.

Since it was a personal project, I have always supported all the hosting and server hardware costs.
And after all those years, I feel a little help would be good, that's why I introduced a few months ago the advertissements for EAB's guest.
Now, I feel that I'm not the only one who want that live forever, and because I don't want you send money from your pocket, I'm giving you the ability to display one ad banner.

So if you want to support EAB, you can now select "Yes" at the new EAB Supporter ! profile option
Joining us will display one top banner on forum list, and one bottom banner after "quick reply", that's all. (Guest are viewing 3 adverts)
I made this member banner non-intrusive (see screenshots bellow), and it won't slow down your navigation (Asynchronous Loading).
Finally, to show that you are supporting EAB, you will also have one nice 'golden thumb' under your user title (in thread, public profile, and member list):

Please note I won't blame anyone to not join the EAB Supporter !

Thanks for reading !
Best regards,

edit: As requested, you can also make a donation if you want.
You will have a nice reward icon as donator: then or for Subscribers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Home_banner.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	358.2 KB
ID:	36524   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thread_banner.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	36525   Click image for larger version

Name:	EAB_Supporter.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	36526  

Last edited by RCK; 28 February 2014 at 22:59.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.06750 seconds with 10 queries