Small update, with some more notes on Amiga Games Inc.
Known licensed titles so far:
Alien Breed: Tower Assault
Eye Of The Beholder
Eye Of The Beholder II
It Came From The Desert
PGA Tour Golf
Super Cars 2
Turrican II: The Final Fight
Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity
Valhalla: Before the War
Valhalla & the Fortress of Eve
Xenon 2: Megablast
What is known so far:
- Games are still owned by the original Companies, Amiga Games Inc. just bought the rights to be able to license mobile versions.
- Titles will not be distributed though current Amiga emulators, they're not ROMs/ADFs.
- The Blackberry releases by Amiga Inc. (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/21741/
) are going to be under the umbrella of Amiga Games Inc., so we can also expect these titles to hit the other announced mobile platforms.
- Graphics and audio filtering will be added to improve quality.
- Amiga Games Inc. has now a library of 200 - 300 titles/licenses (numbers vary depending on source/website).