View Single Post
Old 20 July 2013, 10:49   #18
theelf_

jeje, well, I will tell you the truth, I use fellow since DOS version, and I prefer to use fellow even on my new machine..

Maybe is nostalgic feelings, but I love fellow. I will never forget this looooong amiga-emulated-fellow nights in my (on the time) new 233mmx !!

back to topic, I downloaded the beta you send me by MP, works great, thanks. No worry, no share

By the way, I love the new "2x" option, with scanlines, looks goodly in my 1280x1024 screen! sadly is slow to me! ahhhh ..jaja

About SSE problem, from my point of view, if Winfellow is capable to run pretty well in a pre-SSE2 machine, there is no reason to stop supporting them, of course, besides new compiler, new options, etc you need to use

In fact, besides, Saturn, Playstation 2, GameCube/Wii emulators, that anyways because CPU power is not possible to use, I never found any that don't work on my Athlon XP

The problem for me with "modern" computers, Pentium4 and up, is that they break all the "retro" feeling. I don't feel comfortable anymore..

Back on time, everything was more "difficult" from bad floppy/tape (all time!), copy protections , no internet to get games jaja, etc etc

Now is seems like, build a new computer is so easy and cheap, and then just double click to a icon, download a game from internet... and play

Not fun, I need something else!! fight with the computer, and emulation retro on "retro" is perfect for have fun

Page generated in 0.04464 seconds with 11 queries