pandy71

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovacm View Post
1. I know that
it was not clear to me

Quote:

2. so what?

my point was that palette color changing was used in 1985. but not for displaying pictures.
my (our) point is that Copper is used to do various things - not only to change content of color registers

Quote:
so what?
(yours replays are almost always offtopic! - mc6809e ask me: "How many animated Photochrome images have you seen?" and I replay that this video is exactly that - Photochrome images displayed at 50 frames per second!)
Sorry for that but topic itself is not very strict or formal thus i see no problems to go sometimes off-topic but if you feel offended then please accept my apologies.

Quote:
- it works on plain ST (of course without 50KHz DMA sound) and 512 color table
- modification if required only if you want to have same high speed for writings! (without modification you will get only 0.5MB/s write; read speed will be 3.5MB/s anyway)
Plain ST support mass storage with 3.5MB/s transfer ?

Quote:
why would you process sound at 18bit precision when you have only 8bit DAC in Amigas ?!?
You are confused - i never said 18 bit precision and usually i process sound on 24 - 64 bit precision even if target is 8 bit. I said that should be no problems to achieve subjective 16 - 18 bit dynamics - this is something else. How it works? - similar as 1 bit converters in HighEnd audio.

Page generated in 0.22021 seconds with 10 queries