View Single Post
Old 27 June 2013, 07:51   #883
Originally Posted by Calabazam View Post
So about that ACA500, is there hope to have it for the summer (best time to play with an amiga as you know)?
ACA500 isn't forgotten. It's just that another project slipped in, and Nequester is on *very* high priority right now. Things do happen "in silence", and I'm confident I can ship the ACA500 next month.

Originally Posted by Calabazam View Post
What are the current other projects?
I've heard of a zorro LAN card but can't read about it in the german amiga board (don't speak german).
The X-Surf 100 is exactly what slipped in - with the Nequester project in preparation for the pilot production, I needed "something small" and "something network-related" to build as a test case for label printing, MAC address generation and bar code conversion for automatic tracking on a distributed system which accesses a remote database. All these procedures must be tested on something, and I thought it would be a good idea to test it on a netowrking card for our favourite machines: Z2/Z3 autosensing, 100MBit and a local, fast expansion port for a USB 2.0 high-speed expansion. I'll make the "official announcement" next week. This works better with pictures and our own online store, which is also being prepared.

Meanwhile, everyone could help out testing network performance of their own ethernet solutions. Especially PCI (such as G-Rex, Prometheus and Mediator) are interesting, because they also offer 100MBit. Please post your results (and only your results, no discussion - I'd like to have that thread for overview) here:

Page generated in 0.07446 seconds with 9 queries