View Single Post
Old 17 June 2013, 12:43   #120
Global Moderator

There is definitely something weird going on here :s

nikoluis has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Zeus68k Accelerator/IDE/RAM for the A500/2000/CDTV and others - in the News forum of English Amiga Board.

This thread is located at:

Here is the message that has just been posted:
This is a portion of the email notification above. When I click on the first link to the thread, absolutely nothing happens, if I copy and paste it into my browser, and hit enter it loads up, but the link changes slightly to this adding the red portion to the link which is missing from the link in the email.

If I click on the second link, which is the mobile version, it takes me straight to the main index page only and not the thread and last post :s

The first link actually work from within EAB, second one does not, so they are specific to the email links, so in order to try them yourselves, you'll have to subscribe to the thread in question. So my educated guess is, the links being provided for emails are wrong and this may be due to the change to the Url's which are now content relevant.

But this is definitely an issue.

EDIT: I've just noticed RCK is on the issue, so this post was probably not needed lol

Last edited by DH; 17 June 2013 at 12:50.
Page generated in 0.05342 seconds with 9 queries