We have finalised the design of the MKII version of the Amiga/Atari PS/2 mouse adapter and have sent the files off to the board house.
We have made some very useful improvements with the MKII. We no longer sell the MKI, we are just using those we have left for modding the optical and wireless mice.
1. It will be cheaper!!!! The kit will be around £9.99, the fully built/tested around £14.99.
2. It will be HUGELY easier to build. That's because there's NO WIRES AT ALL! And three less components.
3. We have included a facility to add a 6-way 2mm pitch pin header to attach to the joystick port if you require advanced scrollwheel/5 button functionality (Amiga only).
4. It uses the much higher spec PIC16F628 instead of the old PIC16F84.
5. The whole thing will be much smaller and neater than the MKI.
Here's a 3D representation (note 2 PCBs are shown in the pic).
The MKII should be hitting eBay & eBid in about 2 weeks.