Thread: Ambermoon
View Single Post
Old 13 June 2013, 18:27   #543
prophesore

Missing texts is more to the forest moon.

Brog no thanks to the release of Dorina.

"YOU KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE FOR MAGIC. WHAT A SHAME THAT SO FEW OF THE PEOPLE HERE FEEL THE SAME!" "HOW HAPPY I WOULD BE IF DORINA RETURNED TO US!" "MY FRIENDS, MY PLEASURE ABOUT DORINA RETURNING TO US IS AT LEAST AS GREAT AS KIRE'S! AND HOW SHE HAS DEVELOPED HER TALENTS! TREMENDOUSLY WELL! AS I HEARD, YOU HAD A FEW PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF THAT ..."

Drongeb not say

"DOREB, THE LANDLORD OF DOR KIREDON, ACTUALLY SUCCEEDED IN BREWING AN ENJOYABLE TYPE OF ALE FROM THE PLANTS GROWING AROUND HERE. WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED?"

Gorban (patient) not say (You need to cure it but how?)

"I OWE HIM MY LIFE! I AND MY FAMILY ARE DEEP IN HIS DEBT."

Ketnar not say

"LOOK AROUND HERE! REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL LIVE ON THIS WORLD FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS! NEW PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE IF THEY ARE PREPARED TO LEARN INSTEAD OF FIGHTING BLINDLY."

In Dor Grestin no one person. There should be seven people plus Darla. There are 6 - says she text

~INK 30~ THE DWARF GIRL IS RATHER BRUSQUE AND SAYS ONLY:^ ~INK 31~ "GREETINGS, TRAVELLERS FROM THE LARGE PEOPLE!

The rest of the text conversations with people I discovered by combining in different ways, and these to me are missing. For this, as discussed earlier where the use of the words "test" and once "needle" because I found the rest of destiny. There are many texts that do not show as well as I wrote before, but they are not important.

The number of words and texts did not know, only decrypted files
helped me. The most surprised by the words that you can use in conversation with Rinakles which are the names of characters from the game Dragonflight.

Alexh if a walkthrough of michael boenisch you have not anything about this injury. I wanted to make my walkthrough of the talks, but no one knows it's hard.

A text does not say Sandra!

Last edited by prophesore; 13 June 2013 at 18:35.

Page generated in 0.05159 seconds with 9 queries