Thread: Ambermoon
View Single Post
Old 12 June 2013, 19:00   #536
prophesore

Welcome

I use the amberworld tool (from sourceforge) and seeing all the texts appearing in the files txt.amb version 1.07 ambermoon discovered texts that do not appear. For example, what is contained in this box, warning of the enemy, or look at the Christian Jungen in Thalion Office does not give the information, but this is of little importance.

I miss the English.dictionary two words. Where to use the word "test".
And two times the word "Needle" - where you use the word a second time. Or maybe this is an error, as the word "ring".

Nor do I know what to do with these people

What do I need to Sandra replied

"I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR RELEASING MY DAUGHTER FROM THE CLAWS OF LUMINOR. SO I HAVE ASKED FATHER ANTHONY TO SUPPLY YOU AT HALF THE NORMAL RATES."

What you need to do to the House of Healer in Burnville came second healer who says

A YOUNG HEALER COMES RUNNING TO HER BED AND TAKES THE WOMAN'S HEAD LOVINGLY IN HER HANDS. SHORTLY AFTERWARDS THE OLD WOMAN QUIETENS DOWN AND APPARENTLY FALLS ASLEEP. THE HEALER SMILES AT YOU AND SAYS:^ "OLD MERIL SUFFERED BADLY IN LUMINOR'S PRISON. IT WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER FOR HER TO BE ABLE TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN. BUT THAT IS STILL BETTER THAN DYING AT THE HANDS OF LUMINOR.^ THANK YOU AGAIN FOR RELEASING US."

and you can talk to two patients who speak

AS NO-ONE COMES TO SERVE YOU, EVEN AFTER A FEW MINUTES, YOU LEAVE THE SHOP AGAIN. IN THE BED BEFORE YOU LIES A MAN WITH SEVERE BURNS. HE MURMURS:^ "HOW CAN I EVER THANK YOU FOR FREEING ME FROM LUMINOR'S PRISON? A FEW DAYS LONGER AND I WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A PILE OF ASH."

and

BEFORE YOU LIES AN OLD WOMAN IN BED. ALMOST ALL OF HER BODY IS WRAPPED IN BANDAGES. HER FOREHEAD IS WET WITH PERSPIRATION AND SHE JABBERS AND CRIES DELIRIOUSLY:^ "NO, PLEASE, NOT THE RED HOT HOOK, NO, NO, NO!" PLEASE, YOU CAN TELL LUMINOR THAT I WILL NEVER SPEAK AGAINST HIM EVER AGAIN AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS SLAVE, IF YOU JUST STOP THIS TORTURE." PLEASE, PLEASE.....!!"

Page generated in 0.06620 seconds with 9 queries