View Single Post
Old 10 June 2013, 12:02   #42
OlafSch

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrican3 View Post
i think a amiga comeback is always possible...
they will, i think, make an amiga compatible sort of ipad build by chinese...
it's what is sheduled for the moment....
this new amiga device if has success (and why not), could lead great games on amigaos... the amigaos on a light device could be a killer application : really fast, fastest boot ever. From this point they could make a cheap amiga like the old ones based on the ipad like, keyoard and motherboard in one case like the amiga classic + towered more powerfull amiga...
this is not impossible, many guys who knew the amiga will enjoy an amiga comeback and for the others it will be a brand new name.
if the ipad like has good quality and good price , the amiga is back, i'm sure of it... i think this is the goal...
wait and see... the last time i had news they had to adapt the amigaos for the ipad like, they had problem with something they didn't think about.
I think when they will solved the problem , you will know everything...
keep quiet, as said thargan end keep the faith...
they said we will continue if we don't loose money, the amigaone x1000 is always sold out then they surely didn't lost money, and if i remember well : they said they don't lost money.
the answer to why : because, i liked the the amiga cases, because the amigaos is just amazing, because the amiga is a computer legend, because like said leilo i love this computer...

amiga rules
is that serious? If yes it could give the platform a new additional boost. With all the emulated environments, AROS 68k and ROM Replacements, new developments like FPGA Arcade and TiNA and this new device it would become very interesting times

Page generated in 0.11251 seconds with 9 queries