View Single Post
Old 14 May 2013, 14:21   #13
@bippym, but also in general:
no, I get that the majority, like bippym and other think the platform buried if not for retrogame, I do, I for one I'm tied to the myth of amiga games, like many of members in a retrogame board on internet for nostalgic reasons.

But I want here to consider the actual reason why, if any, a new production would or could be interesting. In other worlds: is there something that could be do on Amiga that cannot be done on a modern platform or that simply would have added practicality value on Amiga instead of on other platforms?

And I'm saying a price because I don't mean something a fan like you or me would cook up in his own free time, but something a producer would use his own day job time to do, so, something that would follow the same rules that a game produced in 1992 would do. [edit: because, apparently someone does, strange as it may seem, and also because I do believe that in some way little, symbolic or else, work has to be payed].

So I find interesting answers like Alkis's too, because I'm thinking there are two options mostly: either retrogaming fans are biased, (not judging that badly, here) or in fact there's difference in current gameplay and Amiga gameplay other than the obvious appearance, imho.
Page generated in 0.04996 seconds with 9 queries