View Single Post
Old 07 May 2013, 16:48   #2181
Originally Posted by Schoenfeld View Post

It's just not high on the priority list at this point. Vertical sync will break compatibility with *many* monitors and requires lots of explanation - and before I can explain how things work, I need to implement them. V-Sync is even lower on my priority list than Graffiti support (and even that is not very high).

My highest priority is to solve all problems that have been reported with Indivision AGA MK2. I won't open new construction sites (read: no new features) until all users have at least basic functionality from Indivision AGA MK2.

thanks for yout quick answer.

is it possible in the very distantfuture to add option to have smooth scrolling on LCD monitor using black frame insertion for users using monitor supporting 3D vision (for classic PAL & NTSC mode 50htz=>100hz 60herz=120hz)?

indeed actually on PC + 3d vision ready LCD monitor beta Winuae and Mame using lightboost+black frame insersion are really impressive and remove blur effect.

Does there exist a technical limitation makes it impossible this option with indivision?

Last edited by CFOU!; 07 May 2013 at 19:25.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.06699 seconds with 9 queries