View Single Post
Old 06 May 2013, 19:54   #8
majsta
www.majsta.com

@PeterK thank you I know about that guide but there are no some answers I need. I m interested to understand your projects but it seems that someone will need to create step by step tutorial for that and if I manage to create something it seems that I should create that tutorial. I just don't get it how to start or use anything.

Main problem for me now is what depend to what. I understand that I need to have ClassAct2 to support NewIcons but I m not satisfied with the final results and I have no idea how to improve that. I have only used magic workbench and that was so simple to install and set but now all of this takes to another level. Ok for now I installed newicons and trying to copy some more icons but again only succeed with heinz_oliver.lha package using IconImgCopier.lha. So again I need to beg PeterK to write step by step tutorial about his projects. Also I remember that was some icon copier who had different approach the same litle panel with left side copy and right side paste not separated like this I m using. Update: IconMaster is tool I have seen somewhere For last 3 days I m stuck with this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	35288  

Last edited by majsta; 06 May 2013 at 20:18.

Page generated in 0.05124 seconds with 10 queries