View Single Post
Old 15 April 2013, 14:00   #49
Rob 1
The Original Domainiac

Originally Posted by dlfrsilver View Post
I just hope that the moderators won't be annoyed for this sad post here.

I can totally identify with you Denis, my mother had serious case of bipolar / manic depression and she did some fucked up things in her time too, she didn't burn down the house, but did do some very serious things.

I think the best thing in all this for you Denis is the number of people you have to share this burden and help each other. A Mother and 4 brothers/sisters you are a very rich man !! Having each other at this very difficult time is important and I hope you find strength in each other to cope.

As for the insurance I think youíll be fine your father is mentally ill, he canít be held accountable for his actions so the insurance will cover it. (although they will try to get out of it at first)

Try not to hate your father for his actions, Iím sure like my mother he had his upís as well as downs, he may be on one hell of a down at the moment but one day he will have to come to terms with what heís done and this will be 10 time worse than you guys are feeling now.

I love the fact you can share this devastating personal news on this forum. It say loads about the way this is run and the people who manage it. hats off to you guys for allowing this to happen and creating such a great environment.

P.S. Iím not going to apologise for my use of language, I think thereís a time and place for it and this is definitely it!!
Page generated in 0.05782 seconds with 9 queries