View Single Post
Old 06 April 2013, 17:54   #1985

@pintcat: Thanks. Will have a go at that =)

Edit: Cant get it to work 100%. However, I loaded the default core and checked on the monitor what it thought it got for resolution. The screen said 1624x574 so I entered that into VGA modes and now I get a decent picture anyway and can play some more with it to get it as perfect as possible =)

Gah! Ok, so I seem to be able to find a good resolution now, but still get the blue on all text and vertical lines. See image. TV bottom (OK), monitor on top (Blue text and lines).

Edit: if you look really close on the above image, you can see a single red line on the right edge as well. I guess all colors are off by one pixel or something.

Edit2: Upon closer inspection, there is also a yellow line there.

Edit3: Dont know if its related but if I set it to output 800x600, the monitor says 800x599. If I set it to 800x601, the monitor says 800x600. no difference in colorshift though.

Edit4: I also checked what the screen thought the resolution was with HighGFX 1024x768 using the default core. That turned out to be 1096x772, so I configured that one as well.
I now have working settings for PAL, PAL-Interlace and HighGFX 1024x768 with the Samsung 245B monitor. However, the colorshift is still there. It needs finetuning but I see no reason to do that just yet as I cant get rid of the colorshift...
Here is the config if anyone wants to play. You'll find two new modes at the bottom, both starting with SyncMaster.

Last edited by Turran; 06 April 2013 at 20:06.
Page generated in 0.05375 seconds with 9 queries