View Single Post
Old 03 April 2013, 22:54   #1961
I'll be back in Germany next week and will see what I can do in terms of documentation. I already found that the programmer has done some tweaks to the tool, so there's something new to try next week.

The "SuperPlus" mode is currently not supported. However, the default config should display practically all modes, including SuperPlus. While I'm nowhere near any Amiga and measuring equipment, you can do some measuring with Indivision AGA MK2:

- use a monitor that displays all modes
- extend the display time for the OSD (drop-down menu)
- switch to SuperPlus and write down which mode the unit is thinking the Amiga displays
- edit that mode in the config tool to display the whole screen that the Amiga outputs

The result may be that you have to sacrifice compatibility with one of the existing Amiga screenmodes - at least for now. If your monitor shows all other modes, but not SuperPlus, then the current screenmode recognition is already good enough for separating that new mode from all the others. It'll be just a small adjustment in the configtool then, so "black screen" would be even better news.

All those who still have problems, don't hesitate to play with the tool and make adjustments. It'll take some time, I know, but you may be successful before I finish a small documentation of the tool.

Those who report "colour shifting" or "green shifting", please take a picture and post it here. Whatever terms you find for an error description will produce a different picture in my head than what you have on screen. With all due respect: words are useless here.

AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05216 seconds with 9 queries