View Single Post
Old 12 March 2013, 00:32   #756
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!

Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by utri007 View Post
Sorry my ignorance and lazyness, but I have some questions? And seems that things are changed severall times.

That's the problem with this thread venturing off topic all the time, when you come for updates you end up more confused

As I understand it:

Quote:
what are current specs?
The ACA500 is powered by a 14MHz CMOS-68000 processor with 2MBytes RAM and a mass-storage controller for CF-cards. I understand from the new design there is now 2 CF slots and support already for FAT95 file system.

Quote:
And wich A1200 accelerator "can" work with it, also those without guarantee? or wich woun't work, if that easier?

The ACA1231 & 1232 (ACA1220?) cards as I understand it are the only ones that are officially supported. ACA1230's do not work due to an unresolvable incompatibility.

Some other cards might work but Jens has started he will not offer any support on the matter.

Quote:
It will fit side slot of A500?
Yes it is designed to fit in the side expansion slot

Quote:
Will it have stylish case?
As I understand it there is no case at the moment.

Quote:
I also noticed that you have licensed kick roms, wich is really nice feature, but will it have preinstalled OS also? Maybe some games?
No, your OS goes on the CF card, exactly how the Kickstart features work I'm sure will be explained in due course. It is indeed great news that these will be supplied with the ACA500

@Jens, any chance of latest design & features to be edited into post no. 1?

Last edited by fitzsteve; 12 March 2013 at 00:46.

Page generated in 0.08697 seconds with 9 queries