View Single Post
Old 11 March 2013, 02:47   #732
Mr B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leffmann View Post
Don't some of your designs require modifications to motherboards,
Not really no. His designs relay on motherboards adhering to design specifications, which, well proven, Commodore never really paid that much attention to.

Quote:
require being sent back to you or the dealer a round or two for fixing after they crash or overheat,
I'm not sure, the only overheating i remember is where his hardware pushes the miggy further then it's been running for a long time, or eve, causing known gremlin's to show up. And then there is that piece of hardware that was an exception, where they to late figured out they needed a cooler on a chip, and mailed one out to everyone who had bought the hardware, and provided one with every new unit sold. Thats what, one, out of 100 products or so?

Quote:
or fail to produce a picture on 9 out of 10 flat screens?
It's cool that you got statistical data for how many screens the MKII works, or doesn't work on. It's a shame you don't share it tho. That said, yes, it's a shame that the software isn't here yet. But it's hardly a fault with the hardware, so i'm not sure what your driving at.

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong here.
Your not "wrong" but you are taking things out of context, and possibly worse, you seam to be holding a grudge for some reason, claiming things like that the ACA630 will possibly destroy your Amiga.

Quite frankly, my biggest worry is that loads of people with A500's will pick a ACA500 up, and when the Amiga toasts it self due to the numerous dead capacitors, leaked batteries and such, they will blame the ACA500. Much like a lot, if not all of the complaints about the A1200 & accelerators of late.

Page generated in 0.05631 seconds with 9 queries