View Single Post
Old 06 March 2013, 13:40   #1878
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
i wish people would stop trying to act like they are being lied to, or deceived.
Where are all these posts accusing Jens of lying or deceiving? I don't see them. With the greatest of respect, it's not up to you to decide what people post in this thread. If someone has paid their money, they're entitled to ask questions and have their say, just like you have.

It's disappointing that the 500 accelerator is taking priority, but if that's what he needs to keep his business ticking over, then I don't think anyone wants to jeopardise that. If I'm being perfectly honest, if he doesn't take up those offers of help after the ACA500 is done, I'll enquire about returning mine. I don't say that with any malice at all, but as a customer I'm just reaching that line.

I think the respect for Jens and his work is obvious, and I think people are being pretty patient and understanding about all this. This thread could be quite different! Ultimately we want Jens to get other projects under his belt, get this sorted, back on the market, us happy, him happy. And asking for the occasional update is fair enough IMO.

Page generated in 0.08469 seconds with 9 queries