View Single Post
Old 08 February 2013, 01:13   #1

AmigaMODs YouTube channel

I have a bunch of spare time now and I like looking up some Amiga music in YouTube. I can make a playlist and it's convenient to let it play through.

After searching for certain modules in there that I could not find, I decided to start a channel where I upload this sort of stuff.

The focus is first and foremost on music that isn't available in YouTube already. Then I record it from a real Amiga (usually my A1200) with my pro audio card, in separated mono channels. Then I apply slight mastering to it to make it sound the way I like it. This might upset purists who like 100% panning, for example, but I'm not really interested in that. I want it to sound really good and I hope you can appreciate this. Then I will slap bang the title graphic on top of it at 720P resolution, with as little artifaction possible to the pixels (I hate antialias :P).

Anyway, I will upload more stuff as I find it and hopefully this helps a bit to the Amiga community online. It's a very humble contribution, but whatever. Yeah, I know it has been done. But since I am uploading stuff that isn't available already, the more the merrier.

Suffice to say that if you know of a certain tune that isn't in YouTube, you like it and you'd like me to upload it, let me know and I'll do my best to get it online as soon as it is possible for me.

Here's the first upload, the Disposable Hero title tune, which is one of my favourites:
[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by Akira; 08 February 2013 at 02:22.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05891 seconds with 9 queries