View Single Post
Old 05 February 2013, 21:11   #76
elowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Well that is my default about requester. You appear to have skipped the ROM updates. With a 3.9 ROM you should get the same requester as me - or you could change the ReqAttack preferences from 3.9 to 3.1.
Is this update in BoingBag4 or do you mean a extracted kickstart 3.9 ROM?

Quote:
It is very easy - it is just a def_icon. You just can't see it because it is a disk icon. You can use a program like DirOpus4 or ClassAction to see these. (def_ram, def_cdo, def_df0, def_pc0 e.t.c.) You can just copy the icons you want into env-archive to replace them. If they are of a different type you can change them to disk type afterwards.

You can link the Ram Disk icon with it's deficon by adding this line to your user-startup:

C:MakeLink RAM:disk.info ENVARC:SYS/def_RAM.info soft

Then you can snapshot it's position and change it's image like other icons.
I got ClassAction installed and will try to follow this steps, as soon as i got the ram disk icon replacement.

Quote:
There are lots of audio def_icons in the def_tunenet drawer of this archive:

http://www.masonicons.info/resources/mi_2011_01.lha
Thank you, iŽve downloaded it But i miss the def_icons for mpeg, avi, font, bmp, brush,lha - do you know, where to find them?

Quote:
You need to reboot or replace them in Env: as well. Not all of them will work though as the default DefIcons prefs are rubbish. E.g to get prefs files to show the right image you must find the Pref entry in DefIcons preferences and change it to Prefs (to match def_prefs) then it needs moving much higher up the list to ensure it is not recognised as something else first. I also found that PDF needed to be put higher up. I have made quite a few changes to my DefIcons prefs but it still needs a lot of work...
Uhmm, this gives me a bit headache....

"get prefs files to show the right image you must find the Pref entry in DefIcons preferences and change it to Prefs (to match def_prefs) then it needs moving much higher up the list to ensure it is not recognised as something else first."

not sure, i get the meaning of it, sorry - iŽll try this later on

Last edited by elowan; 05 February 2013 at 21:31.

Page generated in 0.08235 seconds with 9 queries