View Single Post
Old 12 August 2001, 21:07   #10

Re: Re: RCK: GBA question

Ok now be honest with me, nobody is looking... you bought all those games, right? Or are you using the cute dev unit? I think Ill buy one in a couple of months, Im interested in sound development (did you hear Purple Motion is tracking for the GBA??)

Anyway, I already got Mario Kart Advance (no Super Circuit for me, I got the JP vesion. Super Circuit is not even out! that's why I asked you about the dev unit , Ive seen the ROM around the net, somebody must have stolen it from a demo booth ), but Im tired of racers, I want a platformer, and Castlevania seems nice. But Ive been looking onto Klonoa as well...

And about SF2XR... does it play well with the shitty GBA controller? (its the only thing about the GBA I hate, the controller)

PAcMAnia in Pacman collection is a disgrace, its not even SIMILAR to the original! And they could have done a near-perfect arcade conversion, it pisses me off! I think I rather have the Namco Collection (Hmmm Pole PositioN!!!)

Originally posted by RCK

- Mario Advance 2 (aka Super Mario World SNES)
Is it really going to be Mario World? If so, Im in! Im looking forward to Yoshi's Island though..
Page generated in 0.05225 seconds with 9 queries