View Single Post
Old 17 January 2013, 10:00   #6
OH i as read my post that a source of big confusion, and when i read your answer i realize this complete not what i want to explain
I am afraid of your reaction but i understand so SORRY for my bad post its my fault .....

pls if you can just read this and forgot the original post

1) I dont sell anything with copyright and i dont do this
3) For the sprite I made them BY MYSELF. their are completely different than the original.
4) My intention is just to make a tribute to SOBT if i am evil i am stupid evil to make reference in SOBT in the game ( its legal)....
5) at this time there are nothing under copyright in my game

The only thing i wanted finally its :

can you help me to find the owner for music FOR PAY HIM !!!!!!?

Why because its hard ... yes hard to find a musician who can reproduce the ambiance of SOBT
After some try PREFER to buy the right becasue music is the best part of SOBT and i think its possible to give people curiosity about SOTB.
Maybe its not clear......

thanks for the site but I didnt understand why Chris Abbot is the legal owner, i understood with a specialsit of game industriy that the music is a property of editor (but i send a mail to we will see
And i contact a avocat (a french one with no mistake ) of international copyrigth for video game who can help me to find the owner maybe SONY CE ... a french one with no mistake

If you can forgive this mistake maybe you can give me advice to find the legal owner

Thank in advance and sorry for the confusion
Page generated in 0.06864 seconds with 9 queries