View Single Post
Old 06 January 2013, 17:05   #1
Collective order: X500 Plus next gen case inspired to Amiga 500's shape

Hi folks,
I don't know if you're aware of this project, but finally Loriano Pagni has finished it's new case inspired to glorious Amiga 500.

If you don't know this amazing project, this is the link to Loriano's page, where are also showed his other past projects (i.e. the Minimig case):

Now it's time for Loriano to decide if going for production or not, he needs at least a minimun order of 50 cases before starting production. The price for 1 case will be 259 + P&P, with this price you'll buy the case and it's components as shown in this video:

[ Show youtube player ]

The case will be available in black or white colour, in Loriano's site you can see some pics of the first prototype of his case in white (just to give you an idea of how it will be white).

This is another video about assembling a mini-itx based computer inside the X500 Plus:

[ Show youtube player ]

Personally I'll put my Sam460ex in the Loriano's case in order to run the last AmigaOS in a perfect Amigan case and to complete the work I'll apply a sticker with Amiga's first logo as the one showed in this pic, that I've retouched last night

If any of you is interested in purchasing one of this cases, please contact Loriano in order to place your interest/order. You can find his e-mail address on his site

Please keep in mind that Loriano will need prepayment of the case to get the money to buy the components of the case. Once ordered all the components Loriano will assemble by hand each case before shipping it, so it will take some time.
Loriano plans to sort the components by February and start shipping the completed cases by March/April if the right amount of orders will be reached.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	X500 Plus Amiga.jpg
Views:	4129
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	33775  
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.07403 seconds with 10 queries