View Single Post
Old 04 January 2013, 00:46   #19
Harry
HD Installer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon View Post
My definition of a game being buggy is that you can't finish it. The rest is just poor design. Should we call the horrible unplayable collision detection in Xenon 2 a "bug"?
Ok, in a sense that you can hardly avoid a bug while playing the game the above list is reduced to 2 (Dragon Wars and RockNRoll). The other problems I mentioned are extremely annoying to me. BTW: I find nothing wrong with the collision detection of Xenon 2, the game is perfectly playable for me.

Quote:
Make sure also that you're calling a game buggy, and not the crack of it. Just to make sure, you say "installed" and "installer" - is this cracks or originals, on floppy, on the A500+512k slowmem? (Because that was the 'optimal platform' my claim was about, just to make clear.)
All problems mentioned by me happen with the original disk(s), and are not memory expansion related. If I counted in the memory detection problems the list would have been longer.

Quote:
I've not been able to hang Rock'n'Roll, and I've played it a lot. (As a curious fact I whistled the title tune this afternoon.)
I have played it a lot, and hung it a lot until I learned not to try to roll out of an abyss, but use the parachute instead.

Quote:
The Atomix one is evilness by the programmer but I wouldn't say that makes it unplayable or crashy. If I know crackers they may have jacked up hiscores even higher on some games
It is very annoying when you have only 2 possible chances of 8 to get a hiscore entry, I qualify this as unusable.

Page generated in 0.08316 seconds with 9 queries