View Single Post
Old 28 December 2012, 15:33   #13
DaveMB
Banana in disk drive eror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
You are not understanding me. This is not a WinUAE question. I KNOW you can center the display on WinUAE. But this is not the Amiga's NATURAL way of displaying a picture.

On a REAL Amiga, the picture sways to the right of the monitor. It happens on an LCD TV through RGB, it happens on a monitor through Composite and it happens on my scandoubled display on a 14" VGA CRT. As I said, I probably just kept the image corrected on my old 1084S back in the day, but I do remember changing the resolution would make it move.

This is a FACT and it isn't up for doubting. My A600 a bit less, my a1200 a LOT.
I just checked the CD32 again, and it does have more border on the left side, but not too much. So far, is the most centered Amiga display I have seen. The A500 I had briefly did this too. Every Amiga does it. But why??
AND AS I TOLD YOU ON A REAL AMIGA CONNECTED TO A REAL LCD TV MY PICTURE WAS DEAD CENTER SO THIS IS CLEARLY NOT AN ISSUE FOR EVERYBODY.

Whats with the caps?? Could you express any more attitude via text if you tried? Edit: Removed abusive name calling - BippyM

Last edited by BippyM; 28 December 2012 at 20:43.

Page generated in 0.04735 seconds with 11 queries