View Single Post
Old 07 December 2012, 17:54   #2
desiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot trout View Post
1. Is the GBS-8220 still the best board to use for running old Amigas on modern monitors?
No, that would be the Indivision series. However the GBS's are great boards for their cost.. I'm pretty happy with the one I have.

Quote:
2. Is this still a 'build your own' project or does anyone sell these already made up?
I've seen them sold on e-bay as complete a few times, but I'm not aware of anyone who's consistently making them. So "build your own" as far as I know.

Quote:
3. Can someone supply the required Amiga to GBS-8220 lead already made up or do I need to make my own?
I'm sure you can ask around. You can ask here and/or on Amibay and might be able to find someone. If you know anyone who can solder, it's really easy. Just 5 wires.

Quote:
4. If making my own can anyone sell me or show me where to buy a D23 Female connector and hood?
Amigamaniac was selling them (I got mine from him) and I've seen them posted on Amibay...

I'm actually surprised that Amigamaniac or some of the other guys aren't offering this as a "service/package" yet....
But it's really not that hard to do... Even I did it.. ;-)

desiv

Page generated in 0.04495 seconds with 11 queries